Flush Fit Installation
Quick Corner Levelers (Patent No. 8,776,452) are rotated into one of four height positions and placed under each panel corner to achieve the best flush fit with surrounding floor tiles. Want to convert your high flow Infinity grate from STEEL to a WOOD floor system?…No Problem, Quick Corner extension plates (Patent No. 8,776,452) extend the footprint of the Quick Corners onto the stringer grid members making the conversion from STEEL to WOOD application simple and quick.
Built In Easy-Lift Handle
A self-retracting, easy-lift handle is built into every Infinity Air Grate, making it the simplest panel to lift and manage. One finger lifts the handle, allowing convenient removal of the grate.
The Vented Floor Panel that Puts a Freeze on Cold Aisles
The Infinity Air Grate is a heavy duty 24″ x 24″ perforated steel floor panel that can adapt into virtually every access floor system ever made. With a massive 55% open area, the Infinity Air Grate delivers over three times the cold air flow of other perforated panels along with the strength to support a static load of 1,500lb.
A durable, epoxy white powder coat finish is standard on all Infinity Air Grates. It provides a long-wearing, corrosion-resistant finish to ensure years of outstanding service. Quad Damper Plates (patented) “flex” into place for easy control/ shut off of air volume static pressure and in other applications where full flow capacity of the Infinity Air Grate is not required.
Why Choose Infinity High Flow Air Grate?
- 12 plus years time tested performance in cloud computing high density environments
- Available in 55% and 66% Open Area – Delivers more than twice the cold air volume as ordinary 25% perforated panels
- Greater cool air volume lowers LO-MID-HI server inlet temps for improved energy efficiency
- Universally adapts into just about any raised floor system ever made
- Flush-fit installation with existing floor (adjusts to a thickness of 1″ to 1 – 11/16″)
- Weighs under 28 lbs, making it lighter and easier to manage in the data center
- Low maintenance – Rugged welded steel panel with durable conductive epoxy finish
- Built-in, self retracting easy lift handle
- Static load options of 1,250lb and 1500lb, ultimate load capacity of 4000lb
- Patented Quad Damper Kit flexes into place and installs in seconds for quick control balance of air volume (sold separately)